Thursday, June 19, 2014

ISTE incoming

Next week, I travel to Atlanta to attend ISTE 2014, the annual conference of the The International Society for Technology in Education. This will be my first time attending, and by all accounts, it should be a good show. I'll be blogging as I go, so check here for my impressions as a first-time attendee.

Things I'll be looking for and writing about:
  • important considerations for one on the technology leadership track
  • stuff about iPads
  • a good night's sleep (I have a two-year-old. 'Nuff said.)
  • more stuff about iPads
  • information unique to technology in independent schools
  • iPads, iPads, iPads
  • good examples of online and blended learning programs and the platforms that best support online and blended learning
  • a great presentation by my boss and one of my colleagues --- about iPads.
  • some great networking with people in my field
For the past 10 years, I've always been on the delivery side of education conferences. This will be my fourth conference as an attendee in a decade. I'm not sure if that's a lot or a little. Either way, I'm excited about it. 

See? Excitement!

No comments:

Post a Comment