Monday, June 16, 2014

The reanimation, resuscitation, and revitalization of this blog

This blog started three years ago for a graduate school class. When that graduate school class ended, so did the blog.

So, why reanimate it now? Another graduate school class! And, because in my professional life in the technology department at an independent school, I want to be more reflective on my work and on my school by maintaining a blog. So the posts may alternate between stuff that is related to my current grad school class, Teaching and Learning in K-12 Virtual School, and stuff that is related to my work as the Systems Manager at the Castilleja School in Palo Alto, CA.

Old posts have been removed, old comments have been deleted, and former classmate/co-authors have been deactivated. The blog even has a new name.

Here's to much, much less time between posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment